-->

Big Bird Takes Flight: Commie Mayor Bill de Blasio Flaps Arms to ‘I Believe I Can Fly’ in South Carolina Church (Video)

Big Bird Takes Flight–
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio was caught on video flapping his arms to “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly this weekend.

DeBlasio was attending service at a South Carolina church service.

The song was made famous by R. Kelly who was in jail this past weekend.

R. Kelly was recently charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse by the Cook County Attorney in Chicago.

He was released on bail only to be arrested days later over failing to pay child support.

R. Kelly was released from jail on Saturday.

The post Big Bird Takes Flight: Commie Mayor Bill de Blasio Flaps Arms to ‘I Believe I Can Fly’ in South Carolina Church (Video) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Disqus Comments