-->

President Trump Impersonates Jeff Sessions During CPAC Speech, “I’m Gonna Recuse Myself” (VIDEO)

President Trump rocked CPAC on Saturday with a fiery speech blasting the Deep State and Democrats.

At one point President Trump mocked his former Attorney General Jeff Sessions for causing the entire Russia witch hunt by recusing himself and handing the keys of the DOJ over to Deep State criminals.

Jeff Session recused himself the first day on the job and allowed his Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to hijack the Justice Department then appoint the criminal and corrupt Robert Mueller to special counsel.

Sessions never even told President Trump he was going to recuse himself from the Russia investigation and all things Hillary Clinton.

Trump ripped Sessions on Saturday by impersonating the former AG.

“The Attorney General says, ‘I’m gonna recuse myself'” Trump said impersonating Sessions’s southern accent. “And I said, why the hell didn’t he tell me that before I put him in?” Trump added.

VIDEO:

The post President Trump Impersonates Jeff Sessions During CPAC Speech, “I’m Gonna Recuse Myself” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Disqus Comments